Our company is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Generalist to join our team! You will be responsible for processing all the accounts payable activities of NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Processes vendor invoices and check requests assigning appropriate GL account codes and ensuring discounts are taken whenever possible
- Manage the accounts payable function within the organization's established policies
- Match Purchase Orders and receiving documents to invoices
- Review invoices to ensure sales taxes are charged or not charged where appropriate
- Enter or upload invoices into NetSuite and receive Raw Materials into NetSuite.
- Process weekly wire transfers and record into NetSuite and prepare new wire templates as needed
- Generate weekly A/P Check Run for approval; then print checks for signature & mail.
- Review all company credit card purchases and record expenses into NetSuite.
- Maintain filing system of accounts payable vendors and other financial records including purchase orders, receiving documents, etc. for retrieval or review.
- Respond to vendor questions; acts as a liaison between NeilMed and vendors; review vendor statements
- Maintain Petty Cash fund, obtains receipts and reconciles funds on a monthly basis
- Research questions regarding vendor payments and expenses by GL account as required by management
- Reconcile Accounts Payable account to A/P Aging on a monthly basis
- Suggests improvements in processes to increase effectiveness of unit
- Review detailed monthly expenditures reports for each category, prepare accrual entries as required and audit reports for coding errors and duplicate payments
- Review 1099 vendors to ensure compliance with IRS requirements and file 1099 forms and documents each year- end
- Perform other responsibilities as requested by CFO or company management
- Processes a high volume of transactions per month (1,000+)
Skills & Requirements
- Must possess a good understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Strong mathematical skills (without use of calculator/adding machine).
- Highly efficient and organized.
- 4 years prior experience processing a large volume of Accounts Payable invoices in a Manufacturing environment
- Prior experience working with an A/P, G/L integrated software system such as NetSuite, Quickbooks etc. NetSuite experience is preferred.
How to Apply
1. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line of the email
2. Any questions or for more information please text or call #707.530.5256