NeilMed Pharmaceuticals is a family owned and operated global company headquartered in Santa Rosa, CA, that holds the leadership brand position for saline and nasal care products worldwide.
NeilMed is looking for a talented, motivated Chief Financial Officer to join our team. If you are a professional with an interest in our mission of safety, affordability, and effectiveness to sustain long-term growth and create drug free and effective nasal / sinus care for millions of consumers worldwide, we would like to meet you.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company’s international operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the accounting, budgeting, tax and business planning efforts of the company.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements in all countries that the company operates.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, department budgets, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Coordinate the preparation of consolidated financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
- Manage relationship with lenders to ensure access to funds for working capital & acquisition needs.
- Ensure compliance with all reporting requirements of lenders and monitor covenant performance.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, product costing, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Provide insightful analysis to Shareholders of COGS, Labor, Shipping, Marketing Deductions, etc.
- Manage daily cashflow activities of the company & initiate borrowing/pay-downs of debt to minimize interest expenses.
- Monitor international bank balances, currency exchange fluctuations & intercompany A/R, A/P balances.
- Direct due diligence of potential acquisitions & calculate ROI on investments of major capital expenditures.
- Interact with senior company managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
- Manage the business relationship with lenders, landlords, vendors and external auditors.
- Review all Contracts which obligate Company resources including customer & vendor agreements, marketing agreements, etc.
- Participate in the Interview Process for all candidates for Administrative positions for the Company’s home office.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
Skills & Requirements
- Four-year degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certificated Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant
- MBA preferred
- Ten-years of experience as a Chief Financial Officer for a high-growth manufacturer of consumer OTC products with international distribution centers.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of complex ERP systems for customer data, inventory, manufacturing, accounting and reporting (NetSuite a plus).
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations in the USA (other countries helpful).
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Excellent ability in professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership capabilities motivating teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
Ability to travel globally (25% to 50% of the time).
How to Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com