We are looking for an intelligent, trustworthy individual with the ability to exercise great judgment in a variety of situations while having the ability to maintain a solid balance among multiple competing priorities. A dynamic administrative background handling both professional and personal duties is the ideal foundation for this position. Your ability to manage varying tasks and deadlines while working independently is crucial for success in this role.
- Manage extremely active calendars, compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arrange complex and detailed itineraries, and agendas.
- Provide daily reminders to CEO of calendared events and ensure correct documents and information have been gathered accordingly.
- Manage and respond to emails, voicemails, and other messages in a timely manner.
- Attends meetings with the CEO, or President and takes dictation and/or meeting minutes.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion.
- Anticipates the needs of the CEO, or President both personally and professionally and prioritize as needed.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Must be available to work between the hours of 9am to 6pm.
- Be available to work Saturdays, (one Saturday per month), as well as, occasional overnight travel. (20%)
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years as an assistant supporting a CEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to type 60+ wpm and take dictation.
- Highly proficient with Exel and Powerpoint.
- Expert level in Outlook with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly proactive and self-motivated.
How to Apply
1. Email your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line of the email.
2. Any questions or for more information please text or call #707.530.5256