NeilMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a USA corporation formed under the laws of the State of California in 2000. NeilMed manufactures and distributes nasal saline over-the-counter products. Our range of products include nasal irrigation systems that provide relief from allergies, cold/flu, and other chronic sinus and nasal problems; water soluble products to remove excess mucus and dried crusts; nasal saline solutions to soothe and moisturize infants' dry/congested noses; and soothing saline sprays, saline-based water soluble nasal gels, soothing saline nasal washes, and drying stands for squeeze bottle systems.
We are the makers of the original and patented Sinus Rinse™ Kit which is the number one recommended and studied nasal irrigation system in the world. Our products are offered through pharmacies and grocery stores throughout the world through major retailers including Albertson's, Costco, Walgreen, Wal-Mart, CVS, Boots and Rite Aid, to name a few. It is worthy to mention that our products have been featured in publications including Good Housekeeping, Pharmacy Today, Yoga Journal and Women's Day among others. We have offices and corporations in the United States, Australia, India, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, Sweden and the United Kingdom. We employ a full-time staff of close to 250 employees in the US, and an additional 100 worldwide.
We are looking for an intelligent, trustworthy individual with the ability to exercise great judgment in a variety of situations while having the ability to maintain a solid balance among multiple competing priorities. A dynamic administrative background handling both professional and personal duties is the ideal foundation for this position. Your ability to manage varying tasks and deadlines while working independently is crucial for success in this role. During the hiring process skills are required in the following order – Honesty, Discipline, Hard work and critical analysis and reasoning skills to get the job done in an effective and efficient manner.
· Work with CEO, Dr. Mehta and President Ms. Nina Mehta of NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc
· Manage extremely active calendars, compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arrange complex and detailed itineraries, and agendas.
· Provide daily reminders to CEO of calendared events and ensure correct documents and information have been gathered accordingly. To follow the schedule details several times a day due to several moving targets.
· Maintain task lists and stay on top of incomplete items on a daily basis.
· Manage and respond to emails, delete junk emails, check on voicemails, and other communications in a timely manner.
· Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion.
· Anticipates the needs of the CEO or President both personally and professionally and prioritize as needed.
· Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting professional letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
· Must be available to work from 8:30am to 6:30pm and be available during off hours for crucial things. Potential for flex hours when not required in office but it won’t be promised for a while.
· Be available to work one Saturday per month as well as overnight travel in commercial or private jet flights for up to 20 to 25 days per year once cleared by the government for the national and international meetings.
Pay from $75K to $125K + Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k. Relocation package available. For aspiring MBAs, this will be an excellent opportunity to work directly with CEO and president of NeilMed and at the same time earn from $125K to $175K per year plus benefits. Only applications with cover letter addressing to NeilMed HR will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 Precaution(s) whenever applicable:
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NeilMed Pharmaceuticals is a leading manufacturer in nasal saline OTC products. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We ensure that our products meet the highest level of quality and safety standards. We are always looking for experienced, self motivated, hard working, and dependable individuals to join our rapidly growing company. Qualification requirements will vary depending upon the job you are applying for. We offer competitive salary and benefits.