• Prepare monthly accounting close and consolidated financial statements. Analyze the monthly financial statement results and provide explanations for any unusual items.
• Review and approve various journal entries such as fixed asset depreciation, accruals, intercompany eliminations and other adjustments to fairly represent the monthly financial results of the Company.
• Prepare Sales/GST/VAT tax filings for NeilMed and related entities. Manage sales tax audits.
• Review broker commission payment calculations for accuracy.
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations of general ledger balance sheet accounts
• Prepare monthly bank reporting requirements (i.e., Borrowing Base, Aging, Inventory reports, etc.)
• Prepare monthly variance analysis to bank projections.
• Assist in development of annual budgets.
• Prepare work papers for year-end financial audit, semi-annual bank audits and assist in year-end physical inventory count & observation.
• Assist in the development of accounting and financial policies and procedures to ensure the efficient financial operations of the organization and ensure compliance with applicable accounting and financial standards.
• Review and analyze weekly labor costing.
• Manage employee costs through review of invoices and recommend cost savings
• Review and reconcile benefit program costs to monthly headcount
• Complete adhoc requests and projects as assigned
Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting with 3-5 years of solid accounting experience in general ledgers, financial statements, and financial reporting.
• Working knowledge of US GAAP and accounting practices
• Excellent Excel skills with knowledge of pivot tables
• Keen ability to focus, anticipate needs, maintain close attention to detail, and prioritize work within a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical skills
• Enthusiastic, positive, and collaborative
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Professional, confidential and trustworthy
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently to meet goals with limited supervision.
• Skilled in preparing financial analysis, financial statements, and financial reports.
• Accounting experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is a plus.
NeilMed offers competitive compensation and benefits programs including a generous 401k program
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NeilMed Pharmaceuticals is a leading manufacturer in nasal saline OTC products. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We ensure that our products meet the highest level of quality and safety standards. We are always looking for experienced, self motivated, hard working, and dependable individuals to join our rapidly growing company. Qualification requirements will vary depending upon the job you are applying for. We offer competitive salary and benefits.