NeilMed Pharmaceuticals is a family owned and operated global company headquartered in Santa Rosa, CA, that holds the leadership brand position for saline and nasal care products worldwide.
NeilMed is looking for a talented, motivated Web Designer/Developer to join our UI/UX team.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
- Coding optimized / fast leading HTML design DIV based layouts and CSS hacks.
- Configure, manage, update and migrate WordPress sites and security features.
- Validate Pages with W3C Complaint
- SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing and Analytics tools and reporting
- Involve in full WDLC, from concept to implementation
- Design and optimize website/web pages for search engines, must have qualities and ability of Search Engine Marketing/Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing (Facebook, YouTube, etc)
- Develop plugins for Wordpress
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in UX/UI design
- Experience with Agile (Team Services or JIRA) & Scrum development process
- Able to clearly annotate own code and write concise explanatory documentation
- Understand the FTP to upload and maintain web pages to web server
- Experience with troubleshoot web site issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience with Multi lingual website design.
Skills & Requirements
- Should be creative in designing & possess good visualization skills
- Knowledge of server-side scripting in PHP, database server e.g. MySQL, Postgre SQL, etc and Apache.
- Excellent understanding of WordPress codex
- Candidate should be a good communicator, capable of explaining technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Must have working knowledge of analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Internet Marketing and Social Media Marketing tools e.g. Sprouts Social, HubSpot, etc.
- Candidate should possess a dynamic and self-motivating personality and convey a high level of professional experience.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and PPC tools
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Should be a motivated self-starter, process-oriented with high attention to detail
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Exudes a strong sense of teamwork, multi-task efficiency, collaborative
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com